A pair of new build 3 bedroom homes with parking and roof terraces, close to the amenities of this historic market town and many of its Conservation Area places of interest, including the castle and grounds, the River Nidd waterside and railway station.
Rarely available in the conservation area of this historic market town, this pair of semi-detached houses are of character design, with natural stone front elevations and a high-quality specification, to provide comfortable accommodation suitable for a variety of occupiers, including, first time buyers, downsizers, couples and individuals.
Knaresborough has much to offer with a range of shops, pubs and restaurants, schools and sports clubs. Kirkgate is convenient for the town centre and is close to Knaresborough Castle and grounds, with footpaths down to the River Nidd waterside walks.
Good public transport facilities are available with the bus and railway stations nearby, and direct services to Leeds, Harrogate and York. By road, Harrogate is about 4 miles, the A1(M) 4 miles, Leeds-Bradford Airport 15 miles, York 17 miles and Leeds 19 miles.
- Sell out prompts next phase at new yorkshire dales homes development
- Construction site manager wins excellence award for Embsay housing development
- Kings Mill Residences – 50% now reserved off-plan
- Claro Court, Knaresborough by St Robert’s Homes
- Orchard Fields is a gated development of six highly specified homes by St Robert’s Homes